Although installed over a year ago, I finally got the geysers spruced up enough to be filmed for YouTube. Blew off the dust and added a coat of Mod Podge to make them appear "wet" once again.
When it got dark out for night shooting to show of the lighting effects, I took some real great long exposure shots
And here's the video, seeing the geysers in action!
Something a little more new, over in Rainbow Ridge: Performed the first lighting test for the Load area lanterns. This was done by just crudely tying the wires together to the LED flicker controller I built two updates ago. Everything seems to work pretty well, so more should come with few bumps.
I've also begun the process of adding the railings to the deck made out of strip styrene.
The lanterns at night, via long-exposure shots.
To show off their flickering, here's a video of the lanterns under power.